Thursday, August 12, 2004

Foul… Foul… Foul!

In the essence of equality, I say I was being cheated out of my essays. It would have been an easy 85 out of 100 in Ancient Political Theories, only to crumble right from the start because of my short and undeviating paragraph(s). I know a thing or two about Plato, I knew that he was a geek, I mean a Greek. I knew that his real name was Aristocles, I also knew that when he said, “Man from birth is pregnant of the truth” he meant that we don’t have to be such numb nuts and be totally clueless about the world but instead use our brain and willpower to achieve a greater understanding of the biosphere around us… well since I practically answered all the ancient questions that our professor gave us, why did she still flunk me? Did my short and concise answers not satisfy her expectations? I read the instructions carefully, I'm not blind nor do I have poor eyesight, I clearly remember it read: ANSWER AS BRIEFLY AND ACURATELY AS YOU CAN… Oh well, next time around I’ll run the whole page for you Madame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home