Thursday, April 28, 2005

Burning Rubber

I'm back on the court! After missing the past couple of weeks because of an injury and because of the regional athletic meet the sports complex was reopened to the public. I was raring to go because I knew I had to catch up on a lot of things. Luckily after a 15-minute warm up I took my first jump shot and it went sswiissshh! straight away!hehe I went on to shoot more for the next hour or so and before I knew it I was getting back into groove again. The only thing that really hasn’t gotten back to my game was my stamina, way down. Back then I can keep running up and down the court for about four or five possessions, now I could barely catch my breath after hitting the first two baskets of the game. A couple more laps at the tracks would probably do wonders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home