Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Rise after every fall

I suffered a bad fall while I was playing basketball this afternoon. It was bad that I couldn’t stand up after that, my teammates had to help me off the floor. But luckily there was no major bone that got misplaced in my body, just a couple of bruises here and there. I even managed to play a few more games after that but my mobility was obviously impaired coz I couldn’t put much weight on my left leg the reason why I went home rather early.

Then as I got home I was surprised a little kid was playing at the door. Yes I have a younger brother but this one's way too cute, he looks like jack-jack from The Incredibles movie. Anyway, as I walked by him he kept pointing at the basketball that I was holding, and garbled something like ball or bounce (smart kid). So I gave him the ball and he just bounced and chased it around the living room. The kid was, by the way, a family friend’s who stopped over for a visit. So for the rest of the evening I spent time with lil’ jay-ar (her mom says that’s his nickname) until it was his time for a wash and eventually bedtime. He still managed to wave goodbye and goodnight before he left our unofficial playing court. Now about that pain I had earlier… actually I forgot about it a while there. I only realized I’m having a hard time walking straight after I stood up to eat dinner. So I had it iced, updated my blogs, then went straight to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home